Saturday, May 30, 2009

Cookin' on the Fly - Episode 1 with CMG

Cookin' on the Fly with CMG is the first episode of my cooking show. I will be having celebrity chefs appear on the show to prepare one of their favorite quick meals. Carlos was amazing and I'm grateful to him for being the pilot actor. If anyone would like to be in any upcoming shows, let me know, let's do this, let's make amazing food!

Egg Foo Yung
2 Chicken Flavor Top Ramens
2 Eggs
1 tbsp oil of your choice
2 cups water for boiling pasta
pepper
chili powder

7 comments:

  1. it's up! my favorite part is at 3:00.

    ReplyDelete
  2. flannel (optional)?

    ReplyDelete
  3. That was quite amazing and might I add looks deliciously eggcellent...someone had to say it right? Bravo.

    ReplyDelete
  4. this is the best thing ever.

    ReplyDelete
  5. take this show on the road to San Francisco! i love you guys! - nada.

    ReplyDelete